Coinstar Celebrates Consumer Experiences with Snap2Win Photo Contest
Today, Coinstar launched its Snap2Win Photo Contest, a favorite that gives consumers the chance to win up to $500 by simply submitting a photo and caption of how they spent the cash from their coin stashes at home. The contest celebrates the many ways consumers unlock the value of their coins including buying a wish list item, donating to a favorite charity, embarking on a bucket-list trip with a loved one, enrolling a child in an art class, or attending a concert or special event.
“Converting your change at a Coinstar® kiosk is more than just collecting cash, it’s the beginning of a story,” said Jennifer Margolis, senior marketing manager at Coinstar. “Since launching this contest in 2015, it’s been a lot of fun to see the many things our customers purchase with the change they have around their house and car. Last year, our first-place winner was able pay for a portion of their wedding and another winner used their cash to adopt a puppy – the possibilities are endless.”
- The contest is open April 1 – April 21, 2019
- Suggested photo categories include celebrations, family, pets, sports, and travel
- Photos must be accompanied by a caption that completes the sentence, “I used the money I got at Coinstar to ….”
- Photos will be judged on image quality, originality and the overall impact of how the consumer spent their cash
Contest winners will be announced on May 7 on the Coinstar website and on Facebook.
- First Place – $500 Visa gift card
- Second Place – $250 Visa gift card
- Third Place – $150 Visa gift card
- Runner up – $100 Visa Gift card
The contest launched today on the Coinstar website. To submit your photo or to read the official rules, visit https://coinstar.wpengine.com/snap2win.
About Coinstar, LLC
Based in Bellevue, Wash., Coinstar owns and operates the largest fully automated, multi-national network of self-service coin counting kiosks. With nearly 20,000 kiosk locations, Coinstar provides convenient and reliable coin counting services at mass merchants, grocery and drug stores and financial institutions. Consumer solutions include coin-to-cash, coin-to-eGift card and charity donation options. For kiosk locations and information, visit www.coinstar.com.
# # #
Marci Maule Housley